Saturday, October 6, 2007

Vermont in autumn

As I was driving home from the preschool practise shoot I pulled into a dirt driveway. This view has caught my eye as I go speeding by for almost the whole year. Today I had my camera in my car - yippee!! As I'm focusing I hear clomp, clomp, clomp behind me and I turn around to see an annoyed farmer. I profusely appologize for trespassing but say I couldn't possibly pass this beautiful view without getting a picture. I butter him up by saying what an amazing place he has and how lucky he is. After I am done rambling, he softens up and says...I thought you were a hunter going after my cows!! Ha! It's hunting season (bow and arrow) and he's found some arrows in his pastures. Anyways, turns out he's super nice and invites me back any time to photograph his view and his property if I want. Here's the shot I got.



No comments: